Sunday, March 15, 2009

In Need of a Vacation...

I have been pretty much counting the days to go back to Brazil for a few weeks and visit with my family. It's going to take a little while until I'm finally able to see them, but the excitement of the idea is something that consumes me every once in a while.

To be honest, I haven't been in the mood to blog too much. I guess the time that school has taken kinda left me a little bit discouraged to do so. Also, I haven't had much to talk about lately. My life is limited to school and work pretty much. The only exciting thing that happens every once in a while is that I go Latin Dancing, which releases the tension a little bit.

Other than that, NOTHING exciting... I guess I am in need of a companion. He doesn't have to be eternal yet, but I've been in that phase that even though I am happy being single, I still long to meet someone that will sweep me off my feet, at least for a little while, someone to whom I can tell how my day was and to give some crap too... hehehe...

In the meantime, I'm wondering when that's going to happen... :)

See? My blog is BORING!

Happy Week to All

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia Pratt said...

Vacation vai ser massa... quem sabe a gente não pega um busão e vai pra Porto? Ou mesmo dizer "hi" pros tuba em Boa Viagem??? Menina tô com uma mania deliciosa de pensamento positivo, isso não é hipocrisia pra não reconhecer que tem hora que a gente tá "u ó", mas um desejo de que tudo melhore e uma certeza de que dias melhores realmente virão. Te lovo visse?

March 16, 2009 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Kika VilaNova said...

teu blog né boring naum, teu blog é o DJIT! heheheheheheehhe

:)


te amuuuUUUUUUuuuuuUUUUUUUU

March 16, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home