Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finals are ROLLING... Crazy day...

Yeah!

I killed one FINAL!!! The one of the hardest ones... Business Law. I'm going to know my score by Thursday hopefully...

Right now I am at the library, taking a break from the studies, but in 10 minutes I'm going to take another final that I forgot that I had: Entrepreneurship. I handed the Business Plan today ;) I'll also know about the score this Thursday...

Today something bad happened: A lot of people in the Library (including me), witnessed a gentleman have a heart attack. It was awful! I don't know if he survided but I saw him leaving the building trying to be revived. He looked dead though :( My prayers are with him and his family at this moment. I don't know if he is/was a school employee. I guess we are going to hear about it later...

Well, better go... Entrepreneurship is waiting for me at the Testing Center...

2 Comments:

Blogger Fekona said...

Olha eu akiiiiiiiiiii Helga, hohohoh
sou a Fernanda do fotolog //fekona...lembras????
rsrsr
no mais adorei as suas fotos....bjao
e boa semana

July 15, 2008 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Kika VilaNova said...

aeeeeeeeeeeeee
tu abala!!!

boa sorte em tudo sua tchonga!!!

July 16, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home